Sourcer / Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (20%)
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant is responsible for all incoming calls for the entire company.
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant assist the Logistic, Manning & Marine Department with uploading CV, Creating Alerts in the Management System (BH) and mobilization requests.
- The Sourcer/Admin Assistant assists with daily administrative tasks.
- The Sourcer/Admin Assistant is responsible for entering local contracts into the Portail.
Sourcing & Administrative Tasks (80%)
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant is responsible for sourcing candidates immediately according to the CFT of our clients.
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant is responsible for uploading Technical Profiles into Bullhorn.
- The Sourcer / Admin is responsible for the entire administrative process when a CFT is received (Bullhorn Job Registration, Complete Registration on the Server, Job Uploading to the website and OGJS, CV transformation to Naurex CV, Creating Candidate Files, Pre-Screening of Sourced Candidates, etc).
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant is responsible for reporting (client and internal reports).
- The Sourcer / Admin Assistant contributes to the overall performance of the team.
- Responsible for uploading technical profiles into Bullhorn.
- Responsible for sourcing technical profiles according to the CFT of our clients.
- Responsible for advertisement of the job description on the NAUREX website, OGJS, LinkedIn AND/OR others.
- Responsible for uploading jobs into Bullhorn.
- Responsible for pre-selection of candidates in Bullhorn and short-listing.
- Pre-select and search for candidates to create pools or databases of candidates in Bullhorn according to specialism.
- Responsible for candidate pre-screening by telephone or/and email, such as: check availability, interest level, relocation needs, qualifications and cultural fit.
- Support for logistics, such as local hotel prices, car rentals, flights etc.
- Excel registration of jobs for the Naurex website.
- Identifies potential candidates and use cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract applicants
- Is responsible for responding to random incoming CV’s and uploading into Bullhorn.
- Cultivates relationships with key candidates and large talent pools to deliver both immediate short-term needs and strategic long-term.
- Works closely with Recruiters / Consultants to review and understand the functions and qualifications for specific job réquisitions.
- Partner with Recruitment Manager to identify and assess talent to fill difficult positions, generate leads, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new idea’s to find “passive” candidates
- Contribution to the overall performance of the teams business.
- Weekly reporting/meeting on Sourcing activities (discussing KPI’s, strategy, jobs, clients, consultants, company related information).
- Bac+4 or equal
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Sourcer
- Experience in Sourcing Methods is a plus
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Excellent command of the French and English language
- Team work
- Good organizational skills
- Stress resistant
Oil & Gas
+ 2 years
3 months (renewable)
January 3, 2017
N / A
For further information on this position, please contact Niina Pirttiniemi: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 22, 2017