Construction / Installation Lead
- Responsible for interaction with host during the execution phase for construction-and installation related activities from the engineering phase, through planning and execution of the onshore construction phase and the offshore installation and completion phase.
- Responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all Construction and installation work.
- Ensure that all HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Apply The Right Way (TRW) evaluation for relevant tasks.
- Following up on planning of all site activities.
- Contribute and support the Skarfjell project in follow-up of supplier installation / commissioning plans and strategies.
- When required, execute or follow HAZIDS & HAZOPS; RISK meetings, Constructability Assessment and Review (Byggevennlighetsanalyser).
- Interface with Operations, secure upfront alignment and acceptance.
- Follow up at Site / Offshore travel during installation and commissioning.
- Follow up relevant subcontractors at site and at fabrication site when relevant.
- Ensure that all Sub-contractors employed within area of responsibility are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
- Be fully familiar with the sub-contractors methods of construction and installation and secure approval by Operations.
- Report progress and status to Host Modification Manager.
- Contribute and responsible for selected maintenance activities as specified above.
- Bachelor’s degree / Extensive experience may compensate for less education
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Construction / Installation experience from facilities at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial with a proactive mind set and work style that influence others.
- Fluent in Norwegian (oral and written), Good in English.
- High competence within planning and execution of construction, installation and commissioning (process and requirements).
- High competence within relevant laws and regulations.
- Be familiar with modification process, procurement process, HSE.
- Knowledge within Commissioning tools, Omnisafe, PIMS, SAP.
Oil & Gas
Operations / Other
January 3, 2017
A leading worldwide operator in Oil & Gas activities
N / A
For further info on this position, please contact Adina Isabela MARIN : email@example.com or Adeline TREGUIER : firstname.lastname@example.org
December 12, 2017