RESPONSIBILITIES (=) MAIN TASKS (+)
- Execute Inspection, Maintenance and Repair projects as project manager, being accountable of quality, cost and delay.
- To prepare and oversee the inspections and interventions related to Turret and Calm buoy related systems. He or she shall ensure sufficient technical input is obtained from engineering department.
- To prepare and oversee the integrations of mechanical and/or E&I proprietary equipment related turret and Calm buoy systems. This shall include on and offshore integrations.
- Interpret failure reports from clients and advise on recommended actions.
- Provide cost estimates including technical assistance to sales.
- Plan, organize and prepare inspections and interventions on Turret and Calm buoy related parts. This shall include project set-up, client contact, procedure preparations, procurement of spares and tools, intervention planning, logistics, cost control, potential change control and review of reports.
- Obtain technical input if required from engineering departments.
- Perform site inspections and be part of the intervention teams at site.
- Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the offshore industry in a technical discipline.
- Experience of project Management
- Experience with FPSO, Turret, Swivel systems or off/loading terminal is required with exposure to site activities.
- Competent in spoken and written English.
- Must be available to travel worldwide (between 30 and 60 days/year).
- Able to work in a team, autonomous and committed to performance in operation environment
Oil & Gas
+ 5 years
December 1, 2017
Oil & Gas Company
N / A
For further info on this position, please contact Adina Isabela MARIN : firstname.lastname@example.org or Adeline TREGUIER : email@example.com
December 31, 2017