Person responsible for data processing
The personal data collected on our website are processed by :
As the data controller, he defines for what purpose, by what means and how your personal data is used.
Types of data collected
You may be required to communicate your personal data directly to us when using certain services on our website, in particular when you complete a form to :
- contact or request information from the CAPEFRONT teams
The personal data that you must provide on these forms are identified by an asterisk (*). Without this information, we will not be able to register your request and follow it up.
We will not be able to comply with your requests of any kind if you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data before receiving a response from us.
When you visit our website, the browser on your computer terminal automatically sends data that we may collect and record. This data may concern in particular:
- The IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, browser or devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) that you use to access our website,
- Your browsing path and your interactions with the content of our site, such as the website/application from which access is gained, the pages visited, the date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits.
A cookie is not used to collect personal data without your knowledge but to record information about your browsing.
The categories of cookies we use on our website and their purposes are as follows:
- Cookies necessary to provide the services or information you request (e.g. videos)
- Cookies for measuring the audience of our website used to produce anonymised statistics,
- Cookies to monitor and personalise your browsing (analysis and optimisation of browsing).
You can also set your browser to refuse or accept cookies in their entirety or for specific purposes, and change your choices at any time.
Please note that if you block some or all of the cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features on our website.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies on all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Use of data
We collect and process your personal data primarily for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to certain services and features of our website;
- To provide you with access to certain services and features of our website; To compile internal statistics on the use of our website;
- To optimise the operation and services of our website;
- To customize the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs;
- To maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- To process your contact and information requests
How long we keep your data
In general, we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected or if we have a legitimate interest in retaining it beyond that period.
The data collected is for the use of CAPEFRONT
CAPEFRONT does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
In addition, CAPEFRONT does not disclose your personal data to third parties unless CAPEFRONT is compelled to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory body, in the case of a court order, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim.
Right of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, you may exercise the following rights at any time with regard to the information concerning you:
- Access to your personal data,
- Rectification of your personal data,
- Deletion of your personal data,
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- Objection to the processing of your personal data,
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- Portability of your personal data,
- Definition of post-mortem directives on the fate of your data.
You can exercise all these rights at any time by [details of the procedure in place].
Security measures taken by CAPEFRONT to ensure the protection of personal data
CAPEFRONT implements all technical means in accordance with the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, security, confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent them from being deformed, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.