HSE PTW CoordinatorPostuler
Description du poste
SCOPE OF WORK
- Assist and support the Offshore HSE Manager to implement the Project HSEM Plan and ensure the effective implementation of COMPANY and CONTRACTOR Project Safety Management System and Procedures during offshore activities.
- Responsible for daily coordination of SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR permits as per COMPANY PTW system.
- Ensures strict implementation of PTW rules for CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR onboard the FPSO.
- Ensure that all PTW are prepared and in place prior to start activities.
- Ensure timely registration of permits to avoid delays in work.
- Manage the follow-up and tracking of all PTW's issued by SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR.
- Is the focal point for all permits issued on the FPSO by SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR.
- Ensure compliance with the PTW performing authority and submission requirements.
- Ensure that all PTW work packs are completed properly before being submitted to COMPANY PTW system:
- Provide a quality check of the permits, supporting documents (Jobcards, JRAs, Lift plan when needed) and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained.
- Participate to the PTW and SIMOPS daily coordination meetings with COMPANY and Construction Supervision personnel as needed.
- Applies a high level of knowledge related to PTW and HSE in accordance with COMPANY policies and CONTRACTOR technical standards.
- Liaise with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR construction teams to ensure all PTW requirements are fully understood.
- Review SUBCONTRACTOR work requests and ensure strict adherence to approval flow, timeframes, and other permitting requirements.
- Support SUBCONTRACTOR to maintain compliance with the project procedures and standards.
- Notify CONTRACTOR Commissioning Manager and COMPANY SIMOPS Coordinator of any potential SIMOP's issues.
- Minimum 8 years in HSE position including 3 years as PTW Coordinator
- Offshore and/or commissionning experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner.
- Good analytical skills
- OPITO BOSIET (end 2021)
- English fluent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and proficiency with computers is required.